- By granting this consent to the processing of personal data, you will give your consent to Bc. Petr Basel, Domaželice 84, Domažlice, 751 15 Czech Republic, IČO: 09656758, registered in the Trade Register processed Your personal data is provided on the basis of this consent according to the following conditions.
Scope of processing your personal data
- Based on this consent, the administrator will process your name and e-mail, telephone for the following purpose.
The purpose of processing your personal data
- The administrator will process your personal data provided on the basis of this consent for the purpose of registration and processing of the answer to the question, sent via the contact form located on the administrator’s website.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
- The legal basis for the processing is your consent. Your Personal Data is processed in accordance with the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 – (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”).
The time after which your personal data will be processed
- The administrator will process your personal data for the time strictly necessary, but no more than 2 years from the date of sending the form, unless you revoke this consent earlier.
Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data
- You can revoke your voluntary consent to the processing of personal data at any time free of charge by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com
- Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on the consent that was given before its withdrawal.
Persons with access to your personal data
- Your personal data will be accessible to the controller, its employees and, if necessary, for the necessary time and to the extent necessary by third parties – processors who provide appropriate guarantees and whose processing meets all GDPR requirements and who will adequately protect your rights and your personal data. data. These people are mainly marketing consultants.
- In the event that the administrator uses your personal data for its promotion, you agree that this personal data will be made available to the general public, including publication in countries outside the European Union.
Contact details of the administrator
- You can contact the administrator by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your rights related to the protection of your personal data
- You have the right at any time to revoke your consent, correct or supplement your personal data, request processing restrictions, raise an objection or complaint against the processing of personal data, request data transfer, access to your personal data, be informed of personal data breaches, deletions and other rights set forth in GDPR.
The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
- At any time, you can file a complaint concerning the processing of your personal data or non-fulfillment of the administrator’s obligations arising from the GDPR to the supervisory authority – the Office for Personal Data Protection, with its registered office at Lt. Col. Sochora 27, 170 00 Prague 7, www.uoou.cz.
Obligation to provide personal data. Consequences of not providing personal data
- You provide your personal data completely voluntarily. You have no obligation to provide them. If you do not provide your personal data, there is no penalty.